Cookies are small text files containing a string of characters that can be placed on your computer or mobile device that uniquely identifies your browser or device. We may use technologies like cookies, pixels, and local storage to deliver, secure, and understand products, Services, and ads.
- Cookies and other technologies allow a site or Services to know if your computer or device has visited it before. These technologies can then be used to deliver products, Services, and ads, help us understand how the site or Service is being used, help you navigate between pages efficiently, help us remember your preferences, and generally improve your experience in using our Services. Cookies can also help ensure marketing you see online is more relevant to you and your interests.
- Keep you logged in to Arcadible.
- Deliver features and functionality of Arcadible Services.
- Save and honor your preferences.
- Personalize the Content you see.
- Protect you against spam and abuse.
- Show you more relevant ads.
- Provide subscription features and distribute certain Content.
- Understand how you interact with our Services and where we can improve.
- Measure the effectiveness of our advertising and marketing.
- Rate how our Services perform and identify bugs and other quality issues.
How to Control Cookies
Your browser or device may offer settings that allow you to choose whether browser cookies are set and to delete them. These controls vary by browser, and manufacturers may change both the settings they make available and how they work at any time. Additional information about the controls offered by popular browsers can be found at the links below. Please note that if you set your browser to disable cookies or other technologies, you may not be able to access certain parts of our Service and other parts of our Service may not work properly.